Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tag! I'm it! Ver.2

So I was tagged by Tracy. And being such a good sport, I have to reply. Here goes!

Me, Myself & I

1. I like to move it move it. Meaning I like physical activities like gym, paintball and badminton. And the occasional running session/contest/event.
2. I like to eat. But then again it's pretty clear if you notice all the food reviews on this blog.
3. Traveling is one thing I wish I could do more often (not including company trips). But two things prohibit me from traveling too much, namely time and money.
4. I love gadgets, be it new mobile phones, PC parts, PDAs, gaming consoles...geek stuff!
5. I like to read. 'Nuff said!

My stuff! Which I am proud of!

1. A whole tonne of Warhammer, Warhammer 40K related books. Stacked very high.
2. Gaming rig which would probably be upgraded next year.
3. Gaming consoles which are actually last gen. Yes, no money for PS3 or XBOX360 unfortunately.
4. My old O2 Xphone which has served me faithfully for 5 years and it's replacement Nokia 5610.
5. My Transformers! And other assorted figures. Yes I'm a big baby at heart...lol...

In tradition of the blog tagging...I hereby tag...Ah Hing, Ah Siong and Andy!

P.S: Sorry for the lack of stuff pictars!

1 Comments:

Blogger traCe said...

Err..can we change to Old baby instead of big baby? wakakakak!
BTW; your tag line is nicely done!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home