Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me...

Yes yes I know that my actual birthday isn't on October 13th. But isn't it much much more enjoyable to hold a BBQ party on a weekend instead of a weekday? =P

But first I would like to apologise for the lack of pictures. Everybody was busy eating. Hence there are no photos of me at the grill (not that I have l33t sKillZ at grilling anyway). Enjoy!

In the beginning there was no fire...

Grill grill grill the chicken wings

And the sausages too!

Andrew: Poke poke poke...I think it's done?

Dinner is served!

You have to pull it like this!

L33T Grill Mastah Andrew!

Chris: It is good indeed!

Boon Tsean: Yessssss?
Leonard: Mmmmmmm!

Which one is longer?

Wait...that's not a cigar!

Sausage cigar is good (NCC in house joke)

Birthday song time!

The cake! Cut the cake already!

Cheese! Not cheesecake though

And the cake is cut!

I really had a grand time. The last time I actually had a BBQ birthday party was way back in 1997 during my KBU days. 10 years ago! Imagine that!

I like to thank all my good friends who came. Also, much much thanks for all their kickarse gifts! Now...what should I organise for next year's party eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger jazzmint said...

happy bday

10:12 AM  
Blogger traCe said...

Happy Birthday to U..eh anyway; your new hair cut makes u look like Frankenstein. Ha! ha! How was the chicken?!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Moolah said...

To Jazz: Thank ye thank ye!

To Trace: I did not cut my hair mmmmkay?

10:21 AM  
Blogger traCe said...

Halo; it's shorter compare to the last one?!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Moolah said...

I think it's the angle of the photo lah =D

I'll go cut my hair this Sat.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home