Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!


So I was at T.G.I.Fridays last Friday (yeah yeah I know, the coincidence) and I couldn't miss the opportunity to do a little food review on the place.

Yes I was at the Subang Parade branch!

My drink - filled with crushed Oreos. It was good.

Let the appetizers begin! The shrimp martini was sour and refreshing but there were only four shrimps...

Mac N' Cheese which even my mum praised for being that good!

Beef ribs, full of beefy goodness! Also tender!

Fish & Chips. Huge portions!

Strip steak (medium rare) and shrimp combo for me. Expensive, but worth it!

Check out the juicy steak!

It is juicy indeed!

Fresh crunchy shrimps!

Dessert is upon us! Cookies & Cream...didn't have the stomach space to try this but I've heard good things!

The signature Mud Pie. Very, very good. Need I say more?

Overall rating = 8.5/10. Sure the food is on the expensive side, but the portions more than make up for it. Service was sweet too. Now I'll have to go try Chilies (not sure of the correct spelling) to see how it stacks up against T.G.I.Fridays.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...(fade to black)

3 Comments:

Blogger traCe said...

woot!! u went TGIF without me again? how could u? muahahahhah...anyway; love the pics...go try Chilies...waiting for your next review!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Moolah said...

I thank you for your honest and most uplifting comment. =D

Would you like to sponsor my next visit to Chilies? =P

9:38 AM  
Blogger traCe said...

Well; sponsor? Account number pls..will transfer RM0.03 to you!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home