Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dec 2 approaches!

Yes! Dec 2! The day which will live on forever! The day where I will participate in the Standard Chartered Singapore International Marathon! YES!

However unlike my two runner compatriots Wei Siong (42 km) and Andy (21 km) I shall only be participating in the 10 km (paiseh) category.

Still this is the first time I'm running in an actual international event held in another country! Yeah I know it's only Singapore but Singapore is another country no? =P

Singapore here I come!

7 Comments:

Blogger fr@nk said...

Don't forget that this race might lead you to your very first medal.

9:28 PM  
Blogger traCe said...

Run for the Medal!
Run for the Babe!
Run for the Record!
yeah! run! run! run!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Moolah said...

Ada cheerleader pulak! Thankee! :P

Unfortunately the cheerleader is not a babe...mebbe I should run for the babe in Bodycombat instead?

LOL!

11:37 AM  
Blogger traCe said...

ha! ha! Halo; this cheerleader not easy to get wokay!

Bodycombat babe? Err..think twice!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Moolah said...

:P Why need to beware of Bodycombat babe?

11:43 AM  
Blogger fr@nk said...

Bodycombat babe? Hmm... I wonder who is it? Lalala...

11:09 PM  
Blogger "ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hi, found yr blog, food food n more food, than end up hav to run, run n run.....

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home