Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pain. Ball.

Ok Streamyx is throwing a tantrum (international link/routing issue) again so I have to make this post a filler instead of a full one.

Coming soon...Pain(t)ball session at TT Sports Part, 27th Oct 2007!

The markers! (Picture courtesy of Tippmann)

The action!

The babes! (YK's gang)

And on a totally unrelated note, here's the Punto I saw at Midvalley Megamall on 27th!
(Picture shown might not be the same as the actual product)

I'll probably do a full post once Streamyx is back to normal. Right now uploading pictures to Blogger is a real pain in the posterior. Laterz!

6 Comments:

Blogger blazer said...

apa ni? the Fiat Punto macam "NFS:Underground" mod car? hahaha... my fav car for NFSU game

8:42 AM  
Blogger Moolah said...

Er...yeah...I did say the actual product might not look like the picture right? :P

9:24 AM  
Blogger traCe said...

apanih.. I thought you're suppose to test drive kancil?!

Oh well; babes..mmmm mmmm..

12:29 PM  
Blogger Moolah said...

Yes that is actually my Punto before I upgraded to Golf GTI.

In Need for Speed: Underground that is!

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLOLLLLEELLEOL!

1:38 PM  
Blogger traCe said...

Muahaha...ok Pls post your sexy GTI

1:42 PM  
Blogger Moolah said...

Cannot because I uninstalled the game long ago and I didn't take a screenshot.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home