Monday, November 24, 2008

Fark. This. Shit.

Seriously. Somebody told me last night that spoiling a girl during the courtship phrase is a must. I don't see what does the whole 'spoiling a girl' thing have to do with a relationship. You don't take the phrase 'spoilt brat' as some sort of compliment do you?

To think that I always thought a relationship was built on mutual understanding and 'liking what you see in your partner'. No wonder I can't get a girlfriend. It's all about 'spoiling the girl and making her more of a princess than she already is'.

Sorry but I'm definitely not the type that would go around 'spoiling' girls.
Wow! It looks like I've been going after the wrong type of girls all these while! The problem is, what am I supposed to do if the majority of girls are already locked into such a mindset? And please don't bring up the "you are too choosy". Stupid phrase has been done to death already. I'm not too choosy. The girls are.

Rant ends here.

1 Comments:

Blogger KA said...

i see cheeseeeee!!!!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home