Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Ok, my first tag courtesy of Ms. Hot Momma Jazzmint.

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00

I would er...keep everything in fixed deposit and survive on the monthly interest? Assuming a low low interest rate of 1%, I would still have $10,000 salary monthly. Enough to retire I guess.

Oh wait is this USD? Because if it is, I would still keep it in fixed deposit. LOL!

Hey, RM10,000 (assuming it's in local currency) is pretty much, assuming you don't live like Paris Hilton.

I will now pass on this interesting philosophical question to:

1. Ah Hing the mountain biker.

2. Ah Hua the hot babes hunter.

3. Tracy my daily source of humour (sorta) mixed with annoyance.

Darn it I only got three peeps to tag! =P

Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements: continue above sentence

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger traCe said...

then U can ta pao a lot of hottie already..muahahahahha

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home