Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Hoong Fatt!

I posted about this place a couple of weeks back. I returned there for brunch once again and this time I managed to get my hands on their grilled pork (char siew). OH YEAH!

Roast pork! Fresh out of the oven this time around!

Close up no. 1

Close up no. 2

Duck drumstick and grilled pork!

Close up no. 1

Close up no.2

The grilled pork has a crunchy texture (notice all the burnt bits in the pictures) with a nice balance of fat and meat. It's not overly sweet either. I did notice the stall owner slicing off some of the burnt bits though. Customers sure are getting more health conscious nowadays.

7/10 for the grilled pork. Not as good as the melt-in-your-mouth one at Jalan Alor, but pretty darn satisfying if you don't want to travel all the way down to KL to satisfy your cravings.

1 Comments:

Blogger fr@nk said...

Carsinogen detected...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home