Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Great Singapore Sale! I mean...TRIP!

Yeah so I was at Singapore for the Christmas weekend (23rd to 26th December). I promised pics so here they are. Guess I'll let the pictures tell the story eh?

Day 1 (23rd Dec)

The interior of the Eltabina express bus.

This is where we stopped for lunch. A pretty popular food court at Yong Peng, Johor.

It really is popular...

Cloudy skies on the way to Singapore. OH NOES!

They actually issued conflicting seat numbers...this girl is sitting in what is supposed to be my seat...

Across the Causeway to Singapore! Rain rain rain...

Check out the queue at the Customs checkpoint! I'm glad I'm in a bus...

And here I am at Singapore! Jalan Sultan! Woot!

And after that I took a taxi to Nick's place. From there it was on to Golden Mile to collect my bus ticket from Konsortium before heading over to Borders at Wheelock Place, Orchard Road.

I can't believe I spent five hours at Borders! I guess that was the highlight of the day, besides braving the crowds at Orchard Road. More in Day 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home