Friday, August 18, 2006

Step it up!

Late late updates! Coz I was away for two days attending a seminar (Group Effectiveness if you must know).

Anyway since there ain't no badminton for two weeks (yes I do play badminton on Tuesdays at KBU), I decided to go for BODYSTEP at my usual workout place (FF Wisma Consplant). I'm a RPM
guy myself actually so I decided to go for Bodystep for a nice change of pace. How wrong I was...

First up there were quite a number of terms that left me scratching my head. Ever heard of Round the World or perhaps Straddle? It was only by looking at the (fair and smooth skinned) girl in front that I managed to keep up. "Why not look at the trainer?" you ask? The trainer was not located smack in front of me and I couldn't spare the time to turn my head to look at him. Yes the pace is that hectic. My legs hurt after that.

Next session on this coming Tuesday. I must say I'm looking forward to it.

BRING IT ON!

1 Comments:

Blogger blazer said...

Lookin forward to the class or the "smooth skinned girl" infront of you? ahhahahahaa...

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home